Spectre 10/22 Takedown Chassis
The Spectre 10/22 Takedown Chassis stands out as the optimal choice for your Ruger 10/22 Takedown rifle, boasting exceptional strength and a remarkably lightweight build. Its handguard is outfitted with four m-lok slots on both sides and three m-lok slots on the underside, providing ample customization options.
The takedown chassis is fully compatible with the Magpul Hunter X-22 Backpacker Optic Mount.
Note: Rifle, barrel, grip, and stock are NOT included.
The Spectre Ballistics International Chassis takes the 10/22 takedown platform to the next level. Our chassis is CNC machined from solid billet aluminum to the highest standards. The chassis strengthens the 10/22 action improving reliability and accuracy while adding AR carbine stock and grip comparability. The handguard contours with the chassis and features m-lok slots to offer endless customizability. To securely anchor the action to the chassis we developed our Receiver Stiffing System (Spectre RSS). This system uses the rear action pin as a secure anchor point.
Spectre Receiver Stiffening System
Barrel droop and a flexible receiver have long plagued the Ruger 10/22 platform. Especially when using free floated heavy profile barrels. Attempts have been made to add a rear tang to the 10/22 but this requires milling and permanent modification to the rifle and stock. We have developed a system using the rear take down pin as a secure mounting point. No modification is required and all the hardware is included with the our 10/22 chassis.
Free Floated Barrel & M-Lok
A free floated barrel is essential for accuracy and cooling. The Spectre 10/22 Chassis fully free floats any profile barrel.
M-Lok is the leading standard for mounting accessories. It is used by many military organizations around the world. Our Ruger 10/22 chassis is the only one currently on the market which features an M-Lok handguard. There are 4 M-Lok slots on the sides and and 3 slots on bottom of the handguard.
- CNC machined from 6061-T6 aluminum
- Hard black anodized finish
- AR carbine stock compatibility.
- Mil-spec or commercial buffer tube compatibility.
- AR grip compatibility (non-beavertail). Mounting hardware included.
- Compatible with Ruger 10/22 Takedown rifles
- Compatible with all barrel profiles
- Minimum recommended barrel length: 12"
- Spectre Receiver Stiffening System (RSS)
- Fully compatible with the Magpul Hunter X-22 Backpacker Optic Mount.
- Rifle, grip, buffer tube, and stock not included.
- With the chassis the iron sights on the factory barrel may be difficult to use. We suggest using optics with the chassis.
- The OAL of the chassis with a Magpul MOE stock is 25.25" / 641mm
- The minimum length barrel with the 4 slot handguard is 10".
- The minimum length barrel to remain over 660mm / 26" is 12.5" or 10" with a compensator.
- You are responsible to meet all minimum overall length requirements or barrel length requirements to remain legal. Check with your local laws first.
- All barrels longer than 10.25". Check local laws for barrel length regulations. You are responsible for following all barrel length and overall length laws.
- Generally Tri-mags will not fit.
- All 10/22 magazines fit, function, and drop free.
- The SBI 10/22 magazine adapter fits without any issue.
- 6061-T6 Aircraft Grade Aluminium
- Black Anodized
All Prices are Canadian Dollars
Ships From Sherwood Park, AB, Canada
You might also like