Thank you for your purchase of the Spectre Ballistics International Remington 597 magazine adapter for the Ruger 10/22 rifle.
For proper operation please follow the instructions below:
- Safely unload your firearm
- Lock the bolt open
- Insert the magazine adapter into the magazine well until it latches in place. Never insert the magazine adapter with a closed bolt.
- Insert any Remington 597 magazine into the rifle. The bolt does not need to be locked back to insert magazines.
Troubleshooting feed issues:
- Ensure your rifle is clean and well lubricated.
- Use good quality high velocity ammo.
- Ensure the rifle is fired with the stock held firmly against your shoulder.
- Break in your magazines.