Spectre 10/22 Chassis 1913 Stock Mount
This 1913 stock mount allows you to use any 1913 style stock with your Spectre 10/22 Chassis. Our stock mount is extremely easy to install and is a great way to add a folding stock to your 10/22 build. See install instructions below.
1) Install the square nut into the square hole on the threaded base.
2) Place the threaded base on to the 1913 mount with the nut facing outwards. The pins on the mount will fit into the base.
3) Use the 1/4-20 x 3/4" included screw to clamp everything together. Make it finger tight.
4) Thread the assembly into your Spectre 10/22 Chassis.
5) Once the stock mount stops threading in loosen the 1/4-20 screw 1/2 to 1 full turn.
6) Further tighten the 1913 stock mount until the chevron is aligned with the top of the chassis.
7) Tighten the 1/4-20 screw to 35 in-lbs.
Notes: This is only compatible with our Gen 2 chassis. The gen 2 chassis has the handguard held on by 3 screws. If you have any compatibility questions feel free to contact us.
- 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Black Anodized
All Prices are Canadian Dollars
Ships From Sherwood Park, AB, Canada