Spectre Hex Brake
High performance lightweight muzzle brake for various firearm platforms. The Spectre Hex Brake is one of the best muzzle brakes on the market today for a price that can't be beat.
The SBI Hex Brake is engineered and manufactured to the highest standards and features an effective design offering improved recoil and muzzle rise management. The impulse of high pressure and velocity gasses exiting the barrel transfer momentum to the Hex Brake opposing the recoil force. Our design reduces the length and force of recoil felt by the shooter even during rapid fire keeping all shots on target. The brake is also designed to be more compact and lightweight than the competition preserving the balance of your rifle and not adding excessive length.
Precision CNC Machined from US Mil Spec AISI 316 Stainless Steel with a Black Nitride surface finish for extreme durability, ruggedness, and corrosion resistance.
- Calibers: 5.56mm / .223 and 7.62mm / .308 and 9mm
- Material: 316 Stainless Steel
- Finish: Nitride
- Dimension: Length :47mm (1.85”), Diameter: 25mm (0.98”)
- Weight: 84g (2.96oz)
- 1/2-28 models include a crush washer.
- 5/8-24 models include a crush washer,
- M14x1RH models do not require crush washers or jam nuts
- 316 Stainless Steel