Spectre 10/22 Chassis
The Spectre 10/22 Chassis System is the best Ruger 10/22 chassis on the market. Made from a single billet of aluminium the chassis improves reliability, ergonomics, and accuracy of the 10/22 platform better than any other.
The Spectre Ballistics International Chassis takes the 10/22 platform to the next level. Our chassis is CNC milled from solid billet aluminium to the highest standards. The chassis strengthens the 10/22 action improving reliability and accuracy while added AR carbine stock and grip comparability. The handguard is integrated into the chassis, free-floating the barrel and features M-Lok mounting slots. To securely anchor the action to the chassis we developed our Receiver Stiffing System (Spectre RSS). This system uses the rear action pin as a secure anchor point.
Spectre Receiver Stiffening System
Barrel droop and a flexible receiver have long plagued the Ruger 10/22 platform. Especially when using free floated heavy profile barrels. Attempts have been made to add a rear tang to the 10/22 but this requires milling and permanent modification to the rifle and stock. We have developed a system using the rear take down pin as a secure mounting point. No modification is required and all the hardware is included with the our 10/22 chassis.
Free Floated Barrel & M-Lok
A free floated barrel is essential for accuracy and cooling. The Spectre 10/22 Chassis fully free floats any profile barrel.
M-Lok is the leading standard for mounting accessories. It is used by many military organizations around the world. Our Ruger 10/22 chassis is the only one currently one the market which features an M-Lok handguard
Precision 10/22 Chassis
Putting your 10/22 in the Spectre Chassis will not only improve the looks of the rifle but also accuracy, reliability, and ergonomics. The Spectre RSS system stiffens the rifle removing receiver flex. With less flex the action is capable of better accuracy and reliability.
- CNC machined from 6061-T6 aluminium
- Hard black anodized finish
- AR carbine stock compatibility
- AR grip compatibility (non-beavertail)
- Compatible will all 10/22 recievers
- Compatible with all barrel profiles
- Minimum recommended barrel length: 12"
- Spectre RSS
- 100% Designed and Made In Canada
- Rifle, grip, and stock not included.
- With the chassis the iron sights on the factory barrel may be difficult to use. We suggest using optics with the chassis.
- Some after market actions my require minor fitment.
- 6061-T6 Aircraft Grade Aluminium
- Hard Black Anodized