SKS Magazine Mod for Spectre Mag Block Tutorial
Don't want to modify magazines yourself? Click here to buy pre-modified magazines!
- Measure 76 mm from point 1 on image along the top of the second slot from the top, and mark a line down the duckbill perpendicular to the slots at point 1a. Note: it is better to go longer then the 76mm point then under it, as you will file off any extra material to fit your own rifle later.
- Clamp Magazine to work bench, to make cutting easier, and using hacksaw cut along this line
- Using hacksaw cut along the top of the second slot up to the end of the slot.
- Draw line on mag as marked below on image and cut along it
- On the top edge of the duckbill mark a point 5 mm from shoulder of mag and use straight edge to draw line to the 76 mm mark from step 1
- Cut along this line
- file down magazine tab to fit your rifle and you are done.